As Chief Executive Officer of Innovative Paradigms, Phil McGuire manages all aspects of the Paratransit Inc. contract services division. Specifically directs efforts of field Project Managers, serves as liaison with client agencies, and guides the implementation of continuing refinements to the operating procedures of the contract. Serves as Principal Consultant on various consulting projects. The following is a summary of Mr. McGuire’s experience:
- 35+ years experience in transit management
- Successfully manages public and private transit agencies on an interim basis
- Nationally recognized expert in transportation management and human service coordination
- Oversees highly sophisticated agency operated ADA In-Person Assessment and Mobility Management Programs
- Expertise in all areas of transit and paratransit such as operations management, vehicle procurement, facility selection, staffing and training, finances, labor negotiations, and marketing
- Extensive experience with transit fixed route and paratransit management
With over 35 years experience in the transportation industry, Philip McGuire has unparalleled depth and breadth of experience. For the past 12 years, he has provided consulting services in the transit and paratransit industry, offering a range of services to public agencies, nonprofit corporations, and private businesses.
Since leading the establishment of the Innovative Paradigms division, has completed several major transit planning and implementation projects. These have further refined an already extensive transit and paratransit career.
Visit www.innovativeparadigms.com for more information.