Cliff Chambers has successfully written well over 50 grants for clients to fund an array of mobility services during his 25-year career. Recent example have included:
- MTC Lifeline Grant for the City of East Palo Alto.
- Jobs Access Reverse Commute (FTA 5316) grant for the City of East Palo Alto. Part of a FTA 5309 earmark coordinated by collaborator Lily Lee.
- Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD) Regional and Local Return TFCA grants for the Multi-City Transportation Systems Management Agency (MTSMA, now the Alliance) for a medium distance vanpool program, and a shuttle consolidation project in South San Francisco including Genentech. TFCA grants were also successfully written for the City of Menlo Park.
- City County Association of Governments (CCAG) Local Transportation Program grants for the City of Menlo Park and East Palo Alto.
Janet Cohen of Community Action Partners regularly teams with Mobility Planners LLC and can provide additional grant writing skills. Recent grants written by Janet Cohen include:
- Clean Fuel proposal for Illinois Department of Transportation: $5,000,000 awarded for heavy duty hybrid buses throughout the state
- TIGGER II proposals for Illinois Department of Transportation: $341,694 awarded to modify locomotives to include an automatic shut-down/start-up system to reduce emissions.
- TIGGER I proposal for Illinois Department of Transportation: $4,030,000 awarded for model use of paratransit buses.
- State of Good Repair proposal: $4,000,000 for hybrid biodiesel buses for Madison County MTD.
Example of successful grant written by Cliff Chambers:
Example of successful grant written by Janet Cohen: