Mobility Planners LLC was established in 2011 by Cliff Chambers in order to offer the client the following advantages:
- The combined expertise of an alliance of highly experienced mobility planners, transit marketing, market research, public participation, and grant-writing professionals who collaborate regularly and well.
- A team of professionals from this alliance which has been assembled specifically in order to meet the needs of your particular project.
- Effective ongoing communication with you so as to be able to guarantee 100% satisfaction.
- Work done with integrity and the highest ethical standards.
Mobility Planners, LLC is able to offer the client these advantages because of the culmination of Cliff Chambers’ more than 25 years of experience in the transportation industry and the strong working relationships he has established with his colleagues and clients.
Towards the beginning of his career, Mr. Chambers worked as a Principal for Crain & Associates for 15 years where he worked with John Crain. John was well-known as a highly ethical professional in his business practices, and was very innovative in planning and experimenting with hands-on solutions to the mobility needs of his clients.
Previous to forming Mobility Planners LLC, Cliff Chambers was a Principal at TRC for 11 years. Both while at TRC and at Crain & Associates, Cliff Chambers often formed small tight-knit teams of senior professionals to meets the mobility planning needs of a particular client. He has invited these same partners to be part of a alliance of seniors professionals that make up the consulting network of Mobility Planners LLC. These independent professionals in Our Team work with Mobility Planners LLC on a regular basis but also work for others depending on the needs of the client and their own consulting practice. Mobility Planners LLC has offices in Mountain View and Grass Valley, CA.
Mobility Planners, LLC offers a broad range of transportation consulting services including:
- Short-Range Transit Plans
- Long-Range Mobility Planning and Development
- Mobility Management Strategies
- Comprehensive Operations Analysis
- Transportation Demand Management Plans
- Grant Writing
We look forward to working with you.